- Spaghetti 100g
- Minced meat 100g
- Carrots 50g
- Onions 50g
- Green pepper50g
- Grated cheese 50g
- Chopped parsley 25g
- Vegetable oil 50g,
- Pinch of salt
- White pepper 1teaspoon
- Seasoning cube half
- Add small oil and salt to the Spaghetti and cook for 15 minutes. Strain it and keep it covered.
- Put your pan on fire and pour some vegetable oil in it.
- Add the minced meat and stir fry for 10 minutes.
- Add your vegetables and stir.
- Add small liquid you then add your seasoning and allow to simmer gently for about 10 minutes. Tadaa, your bolognaise stew is ready to serve.
You can decide to add the spaghetti to the stew or
put the spaghetti in a plate and dish the bolognaise on it. Serve it hot and enjoy your delicious meal.