- Yeast- 2teaspoons
- Bread flour – 4cups (500g)
- Nutella or Top chocolate spread – 1cup or less
- Milk – 1/2cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Warm Water – 1/2cup
- (Melted) margarine – 1/4cup
- Salt – 1teaspoon
- In a bowl add water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon sugar, set aside till the yeast blooms.
- Mix the flour, salt, and the remaining sugar.
- Add the melted margarine, milk and the yeast mixture, knead until you have a smooth dough.
- Placed the dough in a bowl, cover for about 1 hour or till it doubles in size.
- Divide the dough in half, roll it out in about 10” Rectangle with a rolling pin, spread Nutella or top choco on it and roll it tightly like a jelly roll.
- Cut the rolled dough from the center, lengthwise (as you can see in the picture). Make a two-strand braid.
- Preheat your oven.
- Put the braided strands on a greased baking tray.
- Bake it for about 20-25mins in 350 degrees oven, till it’s nice and golden from the top.