- Papaya (Pawpaw)
- Carrier Oil (coconut oil, olive oil)
- Get your ripped papaya, wash and cut open making sure its clean as well as your work environment.
- Now remove all soft skin from the fruit as well as the seed. ( both does wonders )
- Blend or mash till smooth.v Make sure you add no water.
- Get your carrier oil such as coconut oil, olive oil and boil on very low flame adding your papaya paste.
- Gradually, you will see your oil changing color to a beautiful orange color.
- As this continues, your papaya paste will loose its color to your oil. Sieve and save oil in a tight container.
… Akua Sefakor