- Soya beans
- Spices (ginger, rosemary, curry powder, cinnamon, nketekete, Garlic, onions, white pepper, and any other of your choice)
- Spice flavors (chicken, beef, shrimp cubes etc)
- Soak soya beans, wash and remove the skin.
- Put the soya beans in a blender and add your spices and flavor of taste.
- Blend all together to get a smooth paste. But make sure it is not too watery.
- Get a clean tray covered with a neat baking paper, napkin etc.
- Roll your paste into small shapes of your choice and arrange neatly on your covered tray.
- Dry in a hygienic condition and environment for two days till very dry.
- Put the dried soya beans rolls in an airtight container and keep in fridge.
- Pour in oil, fry your soya meat as if you are frying meat, set aside and prepare the stew.
- Then put into your stew just like you do for all your meat stews.
You can add
- shrimp or chicken spices.
- Basil leaves and cinnamon.