- Clean and wash your millet.
- Soak it for at least 5 hours, drain the water, add your ginger and cloves to it.
- Take it to the grinding mill to mill it into fine dough (never used a blender).
- Transfer it into a covered container to ferment for at least 2 hours, if your room temperature is cold, you can decide to leave it in the sun to ferment (but this depends on the individual preference).
- Once it is fermented to your liking, you add water, strain with a fine cloth/strainer, add your sugar, chill and enjoy.
Depending on your taste you can add more ginger and/or cloves. You may add food flavorings too.